iScan Portable Scanner A4 Book Scanner Mini Handheld Document Scanner
NEW and PRACTICAL—-Digital Portable Scanner
Scanning resolutions:300/600/900 DPI
Supports MicroSD card of up to 32GB
2X AA batteries
Driver free to download for MS Windows 7/Vista/XP and MacOS10.4 or above
(direct plug-in,driver installation not required)
1. Time set Button Press this button to enter time set mode
2. USB 2.0 high Speed
3. MicroSD Card storage
4. Format Button Press this button to format Micro SD card
5. Storage formats Choose Storage formats. LCD will display JPG/PDF
6. Scanning LED indicator Scanning ready:LED indicator light is green
7. Power/Scanning Power on/off: hold down this button 2 seconds ,then open power or shut off the power.After open the power, push down this button to scan Then press this button to stop the scanning
8. Power source 2 x AA batteries High/Mi/Low Resolution Mode Icon will display on LCD.
9. Resolution 900DPI/600DPI/300DPI
10. LCD Scanning status display
11. Correct LED indicator When over-speed,LED indicator light is red
1 * iScan Scanner
1 * USB Cable
1 * Carry Bag
1 * Cleaning Cloth
1 * Driver Disc
How to use it:
1.Put 2 AA Alkaline batteries in the battery box,hold down the power/scanning button 2 seconds to turn on.
2.You must insert MicroSD Card to record and save images.
3:Press DPI button to choose High resolution/Middle resolution/Low resolution
High resolution/Middle resolution/Low resolution icon will display on LCD.
4.Press C/BW button,choose JPG/PDF format..JPG/PDF mode it will display on LCD.
5.Scanning by one hand,Putting the right position on the scanning objects.Hold the scanner,and press the SCAN to scanning.Moving slowing, the scanner and your hand must remain stable to gain the image ofhigh quality.Press power/scanning to stop scanning.
6.LED light instructions
“green” Lamp on—– scanning
“green” Lamp off—–finish scanning
“red” Lamp on——scanning to quickly
“red” Lamp off—–scanning normal
Continue to the scanning process.